If you would have told me I was to fall in love with a city, i never expected it to be this one
- Walk everywhere! The architecture in Chicago is massive and uber impressive. Though the public transit is efficient, walking is good exercise ;)
- Visit Millennium Park. Home to the ever-famous 'bean' (though that's not its real name) Millennium Park has so many other awesome pieces, including an amphitheater, silver-clad windy walkway, and canals to sit and rest your feet in.
- Take an architecture river cruise. Tickets can be bought inside different souvenir shops throughout Chicago. Make sure to bring a slicker!
- Go to The Violet Hour. A speakeasy in the hip Wicker Park area, The Violet Hour has very strict rules. Make sure to sample some absinthe while there!
- Eat deep dish. 'Nuf said. See Giordano's.