Cinque Terre is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Check out these photos.... the water is a beautiful blue-green, the sky is picturesque, the architecture is something out of a picture book, there is a beautiful beach, and best of all, the focaccia bread is to die for!
- Eat Focaccia and Pesto in the second city. Nuff said.
- Do the million mile hike from the fourth to the fifth city. Though it is exhausting, the beauty you are able to experience walking down the hill to see the last city is worth every stair climbed.
- Make sure to take in the view. Turn around and marvel at the beauty. Every chance you get. Seriously.
- Bring a bathing suit. Jump in the ocean! The public beach is cramped, but you can pay for a private beach spot if you are so inclined.
- Have a strawberry daiquiri. On the coast of the fifth city, there's a little hut that plays country music and serves American drinks. They are filled with alcohol and really delicious.